|Closing Date:||27 Nov 2018|
Tottenham Hotspur is a world famous football club based in North London. Off the pitch, the Club has a strong and successful business model centred around building a platform for long-term success, including a new world-class stadium which will open in 2018.
The Club is searching for an efficient and motivated Administration Assistant to work within its Hospitality Department. The department, which is based at the Club’s headquarters in Lilywhite House N17, sources and engages customers to buy top quality premium experiences and exclusive events. Packages range from Premium Memberships, Executive Premium Suites, matchday sponsorships and matchday hospitality, and our members and guests include a cross section of various companies and individuals.
The successful candidate will provide invaluable and holistic support to the sales and operations teams, with the ultimate aim of facilitating best in class experiences for all our customers.
Due to the nature of the role, the position will include shift-work to include mornings, evenings, weekends and/or Bank Holidays.
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club welcomes applications from anyone regardless of age, disability, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
- Devise and implement robust administration processes
- Work with company CRM system, ensuring all customer interactions are processed effectively
- Process all bookings and update the hospitality inventory schedules as required
- Organise matchday requirements for all members in a timely fashion, liaising with internal departments to ensure their effective delivery
- Communicate with premium members as required, including (but not limited to) match invitations, passes and tickets
- Prepare all premium seat, lounge and suite materials, scripts, briefings and client requirements
- Assist the account management team to resolve all guests’ complaints, trouble shoot issues, manage account requests, renew and extend guest membership terms
- Assist the sales and operations teams in executing all new business and repeat business sales
- Assist with the delivery of all guest experiences on a matchday and for all other Club events
- Attend selected matchdays as part of the Commercial Control team
- Provide assistance with seasonal and matchday sales invoices
- Thinks ahead, generates ideas, commercially minded
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates
- Gets things done, delivers to high standards, takes responsibility
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Able to work under pressure while maintaining high quality standards and professionalism
Skills & Experience
- Experience with (desirable) or understanding of (essential) a Customer Relationship Management system
- Advanced abilities with Microsoft Office suit – Power Point, Word, Excel, email and internet
- Some experience with ticketing systems (desirable)