We are looking for experienced Partnerships Managers to join our team in the NW to account manage a selection of key partners and take a lead in key department projects to deliver improvements and efficiencies. The Partnerships Managers will drive brand value through successful activations for our partner accounts and contribute to the long-term objectives of the Commercial function.
The Partnerships Manager will have a proven track record in managing multiple marketing, advertising or PR client relationships and activating campaigns across the full suite of marketing platforms and digital media – in other words, you will be a fully rounded account manager who can provide strong, best-in-class account management to your portfolio of partners. You will be able to develop ways to ensure partners use their rights and assets effectively to ensure delivery of their KPI’s and objectives through their association with the Club.
You will also need to be comfortable with process, for example producing and analysing reports to inform future decisions and planning. To be successful in this role you will need to have an understanding of brand dynamics and market trends and possess excellent commercial awareness that can be translated into compelling campaigns across multiple territories and platforms to maximise results for our partners and the Club. You’ll have excellent attention to detail, be able to forge strong relationship with key internal and external stakeholders including senior executives and the ability to work in multi-cultural environments across multiple timezones.
You will have some experience of line management of and/ or coaching and mentoring junior members of a team to provide best-in-class service.
- The successful candidate must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and personable who can not only meet and exceed partner expectations.
- Able to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
- You will have an excellent level of business acumen, with a strong grasp of figures and the ability to produce accurate reports.
- This role will also call for someone with strong interpersonal skills and confidence, who can build strong working relationships with colleagues within the Club as well as with their partner contacts.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and customer facing skills.
- You will need to be professional and credible, with an ability to present a professional, smart and confident image to partners when representing the Club.
- To be successful in this role you will need to be a highly organised individual with a structured approach to working and meeting deadlines.
- An ability to use your initiative, effectively problem solve and be able to prioritise an often conflicting workload will be essential.
- Able to deal with highly confidential information with absolute discretion and integrity.
- You should be IT literate with a good level of proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- You will need to demonstrate solid account management experience gained while working in brand or sports marketing, within either the sports or media industries, preferably with a rights holder or agency.
The Commercial Partnerships Department consists of 3 teams; Partnership Development, Partnership Management and Partner Experience. The Partnerships Manager role will sit within the Partnership Management team.
LFC is committed to equality and diversity and apply this to our recruitment process. We are also committed to the safety and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, meaning safer recruitment methods are applied (Inc. DBS disclosures) to all appointments with vulnerable groups. The Club expects all staff to share our commitments.