The primary purpose of the role is to provide administration support to the Partnership Development and Partner Services teams and to be the first point of contact for internal and external enquiries relating to the departments.
Reports to:Partnerships Development Manager and Senior Partner Services Executive
- Managing the Partnerships email inbox and meeting room booking.
- Working with the team to introduce improved processes and systems for the administration of a growing team.
- Providing support for events such as the pre-season international tour, concerts, Partner pitch events and Emirates Cup etc.
- Working alongside departmental PA’s to ensure all requests are dealt with efficiently.
- Logging of holiday bookings for the team.
- Managing the Arsenal Magazine and Matchday Programme ad schedule for current Partners.
- Organising the distributing magazines and programmes to Partners.
- Managing the LED schedule collation from Partners.
- Arranging and distributing signed merchandise for Partners.
- Ordering stock for use by Partners in their marketing and activation.
- Organising and dispatching Partner contractual tickets and point of enquiry for Right To Buy tickets – GA, Club and Hospitality.
- Main point of contact for In-stadia betting Partner ticket orders, including taking payment and liaising with the Box Office.
- Managing and liaising with the Finance Department on Partner Invoices log.
- Creating and collating company reports for the team to review in advance of meetings with prospective Partners.
- Managing and updating of sales presentation and proposal materials.
- Assisting the team with updating the CRM database with prospective Partner information and existing conversations.
- Organising and dispatching prospective Partner tickets and point of enquiry for Right To Buy tickets – GA, Club and Hospitality.
- Assisting senior team members with travel arrangements.
- Assisting the research team with ad-hoc projects.
Matchday/Event responsibilities and organisation
- Ticket management for existing Partners.
- Planning prospective Partner hospitality.
- Matchday hosting when required
Main Job Requirements and Person Specification
- Previous office experience, in a relatively high profile Admin/PA/Sales Support role or someone who has demonstrable experience working on ad-hoc admin tasks and project work.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well within a team.
- Proficient use of MS and Mac packages including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Keynote.
- Good communicator, both verbally and written. Enthusiastic and friendly.
- Pragmatic can-do attitude which is adaptable to varied tasks.
Hours of Work
Your normal basic week is 09:00 to 17:00 from Monday to Friday including one hour for lunch; a total of 40 hours per