ON THE BALL?
To support our Tournaments & Events Division, FIFA is looking to recruit a proactive and open-minded person as a Qualifiers & International Matches Manager.
• Controlling of the management of the international friendlies (in particular tier-1 approvals)
• Providing full administrative support for the coordination and delivery of FIFA’s Qualifiers (FIFA World Cup™ and Olympic Football Tournaments)
• Pivotal person of contact with the Confederations and Member Associations for all questions related to international friendlies
• Planning and execution of qualifying competitions, especially preparing the regional appointments of the match officials (referees, referee assessors and match commissioners), including the drafting and dispatching of the appointment letters
• Coordinating international travel arrangements for the appointed match officials in close cooperation with FIFA Travel
• Pre- and post-match reporting analysis and taking any necessary action in accordance with the provisions governing the preliminary competitions
• Following-up on special cases with FIFA Disciplinary and/or other relevant departments
• Supporting the coordination and execution of the regional tailor-made workshops around the qualifiers (match commissioners, etc.)
• Interacting as the main liaison with the Confederations’ counterparts for all questions regarding international friendlies
• Ensuring that the best-practice achievements are constantly validated and updated
• Extensive knowledge of professional football with a special focus on the execution of the daily administration associated with competition planning & delivery of matches
• Familiar with the environment of committee structures and approval/decision procedures
• Fluent in English and Spanish, French would be a strong asset
• A good communicator with strong command of the Microsoft environment
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organization, please click “apply here” and submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).
Fédération Internationale de Football Association, FIFA-Strasse 20, 8044 Zurich
Only direct applications via our applicant tracking system will be considered (no agencies or applications via email/post please)
Der Hessische Fußball-Verband (HFV) ist die Vereinigung der fußballspielenden Vereine und mit über 500.000 Mitgliedern der zweitgrößte Sportfachverband in Hessen....Für diesen Job bewerben
Head of Project FIFA World Cup United 2026 ON THE BALL? To support our Tournaments & Events Division, FIFA is looking to...Für diesen Job bewerben
Der Hessische Fußball-Verbandsucht zum 01.08.2019eine/n qualifizierte/n Trainer/inauf Honorarbasis für die verantwortliche Leitung des U11-Juniorinnen Stützpunktes Wiesbaden Süd. Zu Ihren Aufgaben...Für diesen Job bewerben