Would you like to play an active part in social change on a global level? Are you looking for a
dynamic, international working environment? Get into the game and become part of our
streetfootballworld taps into the worldwide passion for football to create sustainable
social change. With a global network of over 100 grassroots organisations and a range of
major international partners, we’re building a team to change the world.
We’re looking for a Special Projects Manager (f/m) for our office in Berlin.The successful candidate will support the implementation of international projects and events involving streetfootballworld network members, including the streetfootballworld festival 2016 in Lyon, France. The position is set to begin on
September 1st 2015.
- Support the organisation of the streetfootballworld festival 2016 in Lyon, France – the
biggest-ever gathering of delegations representing leading organisations in the field
of football for social change. This will include:
o Facilitate the preparation of the participating delegations by engaging in regular communications with them, preparing of relevant materials and managing participant data
o Support with the acquisition and management of partners and subcontractors for the implementation of the festival
o Develop and implement marketing, PR and communications concepts and materials
- Support the network team with the implementation of additional programmes and events involving network members
- Represent streetfootballworld in meetings and at events
- The position will report to the streetfootballworld network Director
- University degree in international development, sports management, social sciences, event management, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years professional work experience (not including internships), with at
least 1 year in sports management, event management or international development
- Experience working in the field of football for social change, ideally for or with streetfootballworld network members
- High proficiency and fluency in English, German and Spanish. French a plus.
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with online and social media marketing a plus
We are offering a one-year contract to start as of September 1st 2015 with the possibility of
extension at fair conditions subject to your qualifications and professional experience. Also,
you can expect an international, open-minded culture that provides space for your individual
Your applications should be submitted by email by Monday June 22 nd. Please attach your
application along with your CV, references, and a short cover letter, as well as your salary
expectation. All documents should be combined in a single file. Please submit applications or
direct any questions by e-mail to George Springborg, email@example.com.
Contact us: www.streetfootballworld.org – Tel. +49 (0)30 78 00 62 40